DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Live from Munich : High End 2015 - The Phono Preamplifier

Hi!

After introduction of the turntable of our demo system at the High End show, here some information about the phono stage.




It is a LCR phono stage with Telefunken EC8020 tubes which I already wrote about here.




Like all my LCR phonos it is a two chassis configuration. Signal section and power supply.




The phono has built in MC step up transformers and works great with Lyra cartridges like the Atlas which we use.





This represents my top of the line phono. While the pricing of my LCR phono stages starts at 3.900,- Euros, this version costs 16.000,- There are several versions in between to cover different budgets.




The phono stage has both RCA and balanced XLR inputs and outputs.




Visit us in room F231c to listen to my latest phono stage.

Best regards

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment